24 April 2006

It's About Humanity Serving Robots



HI!
This is Bekka, and I'm writing for the first time. That's me in those pics above, too. ^_^ One is of me workng on the focus on the new fancy cameras and the other one is me telling a bus to be quiet. I do that sometimes. Just a little weird. It's Ivan and I working on interviewing Zoƫ. Well, actually...it's mine and Ivans segment, but it's me and "the Kevinator" filming. The piece is about teens and how their art bring them out from "hiding" or...something.
Now that the people behind me are on the subjects of robots, I should go before I become one, too.
-___-''

2 comments:

rox said...

My friend Melissa sent me an article from the Warren Woodward Times (somewhere in MI) about 10 ways to protect yourself in case giant robots attack:

1. Order it to stop attacking you
2. Carry a Swiss Army knife- so you can crack it open like MacGuyver
3. Hide in the refrigerator- it hides your infrared readings from the robots
4. Try a remote control... or twelve- universal remotes might work on a marauding robot
5. Avoid the death ray
6. Head for the lake
7. Save your ammo
8. Don't call it a bot- they hate that
9. Godzilla- in the event that the Japanese didn't build the robot, it's your best bet
10. Watch out for aliens

Anonymous said...

hey Remeber me? Cleo.. I don't have my picture up here but i was just saying nice pics.. I'll be joining you guys soon at the set so we can do big things..If you know what I'm talking about..Okay see you soon!