10 May 2007





Hey, everybody! Here we are at Set It Up, working hard, hardly workin'. :D It's me again, Erin, newbie extraordinaire.

We've already started our next episode. It's "Teen Scenes." I didn't choose it, don't look at me. ^^ It's about teen hangouts and events and such. It should be really interesting, if all goes well.

Also, episode 5 is our last episode EVER. Okay, not EVER, but for this season, yes. We'll work extra hard to make this episode the best this season! :D

Anyways, our beloved Andrea (above and to the right, flashin' a peace sign at'cha), will be gone for about a week or two because she's getting married! Congrats, Andrea!

Unfortunately, this leaves poor Kevin (above in the blue shirt) all alone to manage all us teens. And that is all I can say because SIU is over for today and Kevin's kicking me out.

Lots Of Love And Stuff,
Erin

No comments: